Bridging the Gap Between Strategy and Execution:
“The gap between promises and results is widespread and clear.
The gap nobody knows is the gap between what a company’s leaders want to achieve and the ability of their organization to achieve it.”
— Larry Bossidy, former CEO, Honeywell International and General Electric
- Review resources and prioritize according to the revenue line
You don’t know if your strategy is manageable or executable. I help you write it down, analyze it and make decisions — realistically.
- Pinpoint productivity bottlenecks and barriers
Projects lose direction and progress is impeded. I create a smooth path to productivity and increased revenue.
- Advise on operational infrastructure, e.g. goals, tasks, timelines, workflows, processes, procedures
Structure is boring but necessary. I deal with the details so management can focus on the big picture.
- Define responsibilities, connect them to goals, ensure follow-through, and monitor for results
Delays are caused by missed deadlines. I improve ownership and reliability.
- Market from the inside out to share strategy and get employee buy-in
There is inevitable resistance to change.
Employees become more informed and engaged with inclusion. Similarly, this where your customer needs to be.